dimecres, 8 de juny del 2011

SELF-EVALUATION OF MY ORAL PRESENTATION (The British Royal Family)

1.PRESENTATION:
I didn't use a power point.
I spent 1:16 minutes.

2.BODY LANGUAGE:
I didn't look at the audience and I didn't move because I sat on one chair.
I read.

3.STRUCTURE:
I organized my ideas in order and asked questions to hold the attention of the audience.

4.CONTENT:
The information was correct and detailed.

5.LANGUAGE:
The grammar was correct and varied.
The vocabulary was rich , I didn't repeat words, I used the dictionary.

6.PHONETICS:
I pronounced all the words properly, I used the dictionary.
I was fluent, I didn't speack with breaks or interruptions

MY FINAL MARK IS: 6'5
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What have you done well? The phonetics and the language.
What do you need to improve? The body language.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada