dilluns, 23 de maig del 2011

Lancelot

LANCELOT
1.- What is a l'egend? A legend is a story written or oral, looking more or less historical, with greater or lesser proportion of imaginary or mythologicial elements.
2.- It was only the legend of King Arthur?
3.- What is a gentleman? Riding horse
4.- Choose a character: Merlin, Lancelot, Lady Geneva...and describe youself to add a photo
Who are you? I am a gentleman, strong, breve....
They wear? wearing a vest with 2 behindths sword
Where are you? I am outdoors
What are you doing? I'm struggling
I am a gentleman, knigh Lancelot I say.
I am a strong and courageous knight. Usually mounted horse, and when I fight I put a vest an two last sword. Whenever I fight, I fight outdoors. Now I'm struggling.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada