dimarts, 15 de març del 2011

An email about your school:

1.-When is the person visiting you?
2.-What is you timetable?
3.- What compulsory subjects are you studying?
4.- What extra activities are there after classes?
5.- Where tje people eat at your school
What do they eat?

Hi,
I'm very happy that you're coming to stay with us.Here's some information about my timetable and my school.
School starts at 9 o'clock and there are 6 lessons every day except Tuesday and Friday. I finish school at 5 o'clock.
My subjects are: English, Religion, Maths, Science, History, Music, Catalan, Spanish, PE, Technology and Art.
There are clubs after school, for example: Cycling, Music, English, Dancing, and Basketball.
I usually have lunch in the country, we eat what they give us and I eat different lunch for example: Vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, pasta...
Bye for now.
Júlia Vila

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada